Checklist-Evaluation Team Tasks
- Participate in the exercise design team (lead evaluator).
- Analyze and assess the exercise plan to determine an appropriate evaluation strategy (locations of evaluation, number of evaluations required, roles and responsibilities, etc.).
- Develop and disseminate the exercise evaluation plan.
- Establish evaluator communications systems and information support mechanisms.
- Design and develop the evaluation organization and chain of command.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the exercise evaluation team, including evaluation team chiefs and evaluators.
- Develop policies, guidelines, and procedures for implementing the exercise evaluation plan.
- Develop the administrative and logistic systems needed for reporting, problem resolution, and safety and site preparation for participating organizations and evaluation organizations.