Your Control/Simulation plan should include, but not be limited to the following:
- Exercise control and simulation activity management.
- Provisions for controller/simulator training and briefing. Procedures for monitoring and reporting of exercise activities to include the flow and pace of the exercise.
- Procedures to track the accomplishment of exercise objectives.
- Procedures to record the responses of players.
- Procedures for message injections, including the development of ad hoc messages to support exercise objectives.
- A list of required exercise forms to include instructions for use and preparation.
- Preparation for the critique.